Ahad, 1 Disember 2013

Teluk Cempedak, Kuantan


Salam,


Quite a long time I ever been to Teluk Cempedak. As I rememeber my last visit there was about 3 years ago. I hate to go there because of the traffic. Its a tourist spot and its always jammed during weekends. Since I have nothing to do, so I went there during hot mid day to avoid heavy traffic. I am lucky as my plan goes as it is and easily found a parking in front of 5 star hotel. From there I walk and amazed with a lot of changes happen since my last visit. Its a totally different from last 3 years.
















The nasi lemak looks tasty










Santai






New Burger King














burgermbira










New KFC






I think its a bit expensive then usual






But the view is nice






View from KFC






New 7-11














New Starbucks










Wifi is available here but slow






Still a lot of people during mid day










Portraits for selling














Buskers out there!!!...please come here






Way to other side of beach










Beware of monkeys here






View of main beach from different angle














View of other beach...a bit nicer










Thanks Black(drummer) for series of jamming session with me. Pushed him to play Metallica...heheh






Beach Library....creative














This is the founder of beach library....such a noble person





























So come here and relax yourself!!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan